Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

New rides for 2007 ?

<< < (4/4)

overlord:
Too bad Huss filed for bankruptcy. One day we will get a frisbee of some sort and wont get rid of it. I would love to see something new out there on the market.

GADVwow:
That is, if the manager doesn't transfer to Chicago again! :)
Posted on: August 25, 2006, 09:33:23 am
--- Quote from: matt on August 25, 2006, 02:21:05 AM ---Im hope we get a maxair type ride. I couldn't get enough of it at CP. Plus its a people eater, something a big park like GA needs.

--- End quote ---

Both MaXair and Delirium, and particularly the latter, have been down a LOT.  There are some serious issues with the parking of the ride at the end of the cycle, and there apparently were bigger issues still at Kings Island.  The ride went down late last season and required some serious repairs, or so I am told.

WadeJ:
/\  I've kinda heard the same type of comments from "from those in the know" so I was curious if there was anybody else that heard the same thing.

On a positive note, S&S has new owners (though its made up of S&S people lol) so they should last at least another 2 years before running out of money again.

matt:
^^Now that I think about it when I was at CP Maxair did have problems parking. That was only once and went down for 10 minutes tops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version