Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

New rides for 2007 ?

<< < (3/4) > >>

WadeJ:
/\  Has anybody heard/read about how reliable Skyhawk has been?  Just curious.  I agree, a ride like that would be a great addition.  We could end up with 1 or 2 decent rides for under 5 million and actually have money left to FIX the crap that isn't working well.

Dubya91:
^ Hey Wade, Fix is a very big word in the SFI dictionary, not many people know the true meaning of it

KingdakaRoxmysox:
Ha i also got laid of but they gave me the choice to come over to HH im now a lifeguard, but they better not take down freefall, and what about chiller i have no clue about that, but i hope it doesnt shut down .

Kracka08:

--- Quote from: WadeJ on August 23, 2006, 08:50:13 AM ---/\  Has anybody heard/read about how reliable Skyhawk has been?  Just curious.  I agree, a ride like that would be a great addition.  We could end up with 1 or 2 decent rides for under 5 million and actually have money left to FIX the crap that isn't working well.

--- End quote ---

It didnt break down once the five days I was there, but i might have caught it on a good week. 

matt:
Im hope we get a maxair type ride. I couldn't get enough of it at CP. Plus its a people eater, something a big park like GA needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version