Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Media Day!

<< < (12/13) > >>

innervision:
That was an awesome day. I would like to thank Wade so much for doing all of this on such short notice. I can only imagine how hard it was to get everyone there in just a few days. It turned out amazingly well for the little amount of time given. Diana is always in my thanks, without her I would be nowhere and doing nothing like this. Kristin, Angel, and all of PR are also amazing as always and a huge thanks to them and the park for allowing us the opportunity to ride The Bull. OL?!

rjholla2003:
http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/sixflags/24635/

Methinks I see myself in the new video... :D

overlord:
^Is that you in the teal shirt? :P You lucky dog you. I like the interview they did with Diana. Good stuff. It makes me want to have my own child just to drag him on El Toro.

rjholla2003:
Yessir!  I'm like the voice of El Toro, lol.  I should be slightly embarassed with how much I was screaming (That's me you hear in the foward POV, as well as the reverse POV), but I'm not.  It was that good!

Nitro1118:

--- Quote from: rjholla2003 on June 15, 2006, 12:03:34 AM ---Yessir!  I'm like the voice of El Toro, lol.  I should be slightly embarassed with how much I was screaming (That's me you hear in the foward POV, as well as the reverse POV), but I'm not.  It was that good!

--- End quote ---

I was literally on the floor laughing when I heard that was you. "Woah, that's a lot of airtime!" ;) Funny to hear grown men who are very intelligent to scream like that on a roller coaster!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version