Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Media Day!

<< < (2/13) > >>

overlord:
So let me get this straight. Say I was going to the park on MOnday and I wanted to ride El Toro. Would I be able to get on it or would they not let me in line since I wasnt part of the "in" people?

OrlandoRocks:

--- Quote from: overlord on June 10, 2006, 11:37:08 PM ---So let me get this straight. Say I was going to the park on MOnday and I wanted to ride El Toro. Would I be able to get on it or would they not let me in line since I wasnt part of the "in" people?

--- End quote ---

The way they had it last year was when the park opened Season pass holders showed thier season pass at guest relations to get a ticket with a ride time on it for later in the day after the media event ended. I'm not sure if they are going to use the same system this year. We will have to wait to see what they send us in a upcoming email sometime today.

TheAutomator:
awesome, im planning on going tomorrow right after school, should get there around 4. Lets just hope for short lines!

Deadman:
It looks like it is having a soft opening today, check out the mobile topic for updates.

ChuckR:
El Toro will open tomorrow after Media Day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version