Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Media Day!

<< < (9/13) > >>

Cyclonic:
WOW Stew, great job on getting those clips together!

Bubba Z:
OK, well I had a little time to reflect on things that happened to me yesterday.   

First off, yesterday would have never happened for me if it weren't for Wade and Diana inviting me to the first tour of El Toro in December! Followed by three more amazing tours to make my winter seem to fly by. I didn't make all those tours, but to be invited back to Media day and ride with the people who I've meet along the way was an honor. 

It was also great meeting new people, seeing old friends and finally putting those screen names to use. I would also like to personally thank Stew for giving up his spot on the first train so I could ride, Keenan for the humor and the rest of the Great staff at Great Adventure, YOU know who you are  ;)

Thanks to all those who  brought cameras as well, great stuff on this site as well as our affiliates.

rjholla2003:
Thanks a lot Stew for the clips.  Thank you Wade and Diana for bring us all along with your guys and the hard work that you put into making Media Day possible.

GAcoaster:
Media Day was great, and it was really nice getting to meet everyone in person!

Wade, you must be exhausted from making all of this come together...you must feel like you've been herding bulls for the past few days!

FlyinPhil:
Thanks so much, PCMAN....And great to finally meet you as well  ;)

Also, rjholla2003....Were YOU there at media day yesterday?  If so, sorry I missed meeting you !

And DianaR, thanks for the heads up on the Asbury Park Press.  I just called my Dad (lives in Jackson) and asked him to pick me up a copy or two if any are still left.

Yesterday simply ROCKED !!! I don't know when I had so much fun at Great Adventure.....ACE members are definitely a COOL bunch of coaster maniacs (and I mean that in a GOOD way)  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version