Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Media Day!

<< < (6/13) > >>

SilverBullet:
^Yep, it's a good camera. A bit on the big side, but good.

rjholla2003:

--- Quote from: SilverBullet on June 12, 2006, 08:25:40 PM ---Awww, that must've been fun. Free El Toro t-shirts!

Who was that in the front row? "Oh woah! This has alot of airtime!" ROFL.

--- End quote ---

That was me, ;D ;D  That was my first front row ride (actually second row) and it was that good.

68CamaroGuy:
My 1st El Toro ride will be planned later today 6-13-06. After reading all the EL Toro reviews I will make sure to beat  everyone to the ride later. I lost 58lbs over the last 5 months and yes I've been running. 8pm last evening I ran 3 miles at a 7min 30sec per mile pace without breaking a sweat. It seems everyone rode it but me :(

SmearyVEGAN:
The only regret right now is that i do not have my voice. Media day was awesome awesome awesome.  El Toro is amazing in every aspect. Only wish i could ahve gotten that night ride the ride closed down early this evening. Hope it was nothing serious because this ride is one that surely will mark the top of anyone's top tenand i look forward to riding it again thursday. This time it truly will be a good running of the bulls to be the first on the ride.
           SmearyVEGAN

stew560:
What an incredible experience! Thanks to the Park and you guys so much! I had an incredible time!

As promised, I got several of the news videos uploaded:
Action 6 News El Toro Piece 3.1MB, Divx Encoded, MP3 Audio.
El Toro - Fox 5 NY 5PM Teaser 1.1MB, Divx Encoded, MP3 Audio.
El Toro - Fox 5 NY 5PM 10.2MB, Divx Encoded, MP3 Audio.
El Toro - Fox 5 NY 6PM 5.3MB, Divx Encoded, MP3 Audio.
El Toro - CN8 3.2MB, Divx Encoded, MP3 Audio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version