Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Plaza del Carnaval, RT and Tango are OPEN!

<< < (3/4) > >>

ChuckR:
Plaza Del Carnival opened today without El Toro. GACoaster posted an update about it.

http://amusementpics.com/SFGAdv News & Notes Spring 06.htm

Cyclonic:
Very Nice looking!  I'll stop by the park tomorrow and get a full set of photos for the site.

Bubba Z:
As much as Rolling Thunder needed  a new sign , I'm very disappointed with the new one. It's like when Wayne said,  "Hi,  were in Delaware, OK moving on" in Wayne's world.  It might clean up the area but it is very boring and generic.

WadeJ:
I can't guarantee this but something tells me El Toro has or will be testing today.  I"ll be at the park later and take pics/video if they run it during operating hours.

coastermom:
Well went into the plaza on 6/3 our first visit to the park since it opened and well I must say everything looks great. Went on tango with my son and he loved it and wanted to ride it again . It is great for him at 4 it is a big kid ride and that makes him happy  :). Walked around and had to ride RT as we rode looked at ET and I must say the end of ET where it crosses over RT looks amazing i was really excited to get a good look at ET from RT. The resturant was open but the gates for the bridge to walk to medusa were not as of yet. Maybe soon I hope. All in all the area looks great and updated and all it needs now is ET to run.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version