Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

World-Famous Carnegie Deli To Open at Great Adventure!

(1/3) > >>

WadeJ:

--- Quote ---Jackson, N.J. * May 10, 2006 -- Visitors to Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey's largest and most diverse family entertainment destination, can now "relish" the best pastrami sandwiches and cheesecake New York City has to offer -- starting on May 29, the park will have its very own Carnegie Deli.  The world-renowned deli emporium will offer a wide selection of sandwiches, meats, salads and array of tasty desserts, bringing a delicious new dining option to Six Flags Great Adventure just in time for summer.

Named the "most famous" deli in the U.S. by USA Today, The Carnegie Deli at Six Flags will offer the flavor, traditions and high-quality products of its Manhattan location to theme park visitors.  "We pride ourselves on making our guest experience our number one priority at Six Flags Great Adventure, including offering the very best * and best-known * brands America has to offer," said Ron Sevart, Six Flags Great Adventure's General Manager. "People from around the world line up for the chance to eat at the legendary Carnegie Deli, and we couldn't be more pleased that now they can find its outstanding deli selection at Six Flags as well."

"Carnegie Deli at Six Flags Great Adventure will offer the same ingredients, recipes and freshness as New York's original deli," said Sandy Levine, owner-operator of the Carnegie Deli.  "Millions of people visit Six Flags every year, and now they'll have the chance to sample Carnegie Deli's finest -- the food that made Manhattan famous!"  

The menu at the park will include well-known Carnegie Deli sandwiches with corned beef, hot pastrami, roast beef and turkey, salads, pickled plates, mouth-watering desserts * and famous signature sandwiches like the "Woody Allen," made with both corned beef and pastrami.

Located on Six Flags Great Adventure's Main Street across from the fountain, the Carnegie Deli will open daily beginning May 29 and follow the theme park's operating hours.  

--- End quote ---

stew560:
Wow, just wow! I really hope they don't sell out and cut back on the size of these sandwiches! (I'm sure they will) and prices will most likely be outrageous, but still a VERY cool addition.

OrlandoRocks:
Thats one killer sandwich Stew  :shock:
Sounds like it will be a great addition to the park, can't wait to try it out !

David Jr:
dangit, i'm trying to loose weight so i can ride B:TR. This just ruins my entire summer :lol: J/K

PcMan:
$15   ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version