Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

An Opening Weekend Review/Update Poem

<< < (5/5)

SFInsider2006:

--- Quote from: "WadeJ" ---I'm kinda surprised so many people voted for "Why is this guy writing poems all the time".  I actually enjoy reading through it because of the feedback as well as the poetic responses lol.

While rain obvoiusly isn't good for business, perhaps it will give the new employees a extra week of getting more familiar with things with smaller crowds as well as give the park more time to catch up on things.
--- End quote ---

LoL haha thank you...

Yes, I defninitely agree with you on the second part. This is a great oppurtunity to go over many things with the employees and maybe even get the rides fixed so the next weekend will be even better.

Have a little faith in Six Flags, Shapiro will not let this place go to shamble trust me.

GADVwow:
The better test for Shapiro is what happens to places like Six Flags America, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and Six Flags Elitch Gardens.

rjholla2003:

--- Quote from: "WadeJ" ---I'm kinda surprised so many people voted for "Why is this guy writing poems all the time".  I actually enjoy reading through it because of the feedback as well as the poetic responses lol.

--- End quote ---

My feeling on tht is that most of those votes are for the same reason I voted that:  Just to be funny since the option was there.  I love the poems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version