Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

2014 Announcement August 29th - Rumor Time!

<< < (7/16) > >>

Steve:
The worlds longest queue is going to start by you carrying an electric poker and making your way through the baboon section. If you make it out you will be allowed to ride.

B-mac:
Rolling Thunder reprofile, maybe? I doubt they'd just tear down an entire wooden coaster when they spent weeks fixing a rotwood issue on the ride, if they really wanted to get rid of it they would've just been better off starting their latest project right now.

PcMan:
I was also thinking the same thing maybe even a IRONHORSE make over but the coaster isn't big like the other two?

coastersue:
It does seem strange that they would spend a couple weeks fixing it if they were removing it.  However, it does worry me that the right side has not reopened.

AV Matt:
Rolling Thunder is such a simple low maintenance design. It's pretty sad the park can't keep it running well when small independent parks have no trouble keeping their similar out & back woodies running fine. Making RT into a steel racer is a no brainer for the mark IMO. Market it as a new racing coaster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version