Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

2014 Announcement August 29th - Rumor Time!

<< < (6/16) > >>

WadeJ:
So tear down rolling thunder, install the worlds longest queue ever to reach the drop ride and have it pass through the enclosed baboon structure on your way? The scary part is I can see that actually happening lol

Or, as Jerry said, they could just be throwing a chunk of steel from Free Fall to go with the piece of scream machine track lol

Ogolo:
The baboons have had their own coaster for years.  Why not give them a drop tower?
I honestly thought they would bring the baboons into the "Temple of the Tiger" area and hopefully reopen that walkway.

coastermom:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on August 07, 2013, 07:00:48 AM ---The baboons have had their own coaster for years.  Why not give them a drop tower?
I honestly thought they would bring the baboons into the "Temple of the Tiger" area and hopefully reopen that walkway.

--- End quote ---

That walkway will never open again as it is a walk through for FF and in turn making money for them ! Cash is always better then a walk way for customers to get from one side of the park to another faster .

The announcement of what ever the park is going to do should be intresting I would like to see Rolling Thunder stay as it is always a reminder of great times there from when I was younger and it is a coaster for the smaller of the kids to ride at 44 inches to get on .

rjholla2003:

--- Quote from: jglonek on August 06, 2013, 09:55:28 AM ---So they are going to resurrect Freefall as a play place for the baboons!

--- End quote ---

YOL...T?

WadeJ:
As Tom mentioned in the shoutbox, many are speculating that Rolling Thunder is coming down after this season so just in case, you may want to get those last rides in.  Hopefully we'll know for certain on August 29th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version