Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

2014 Announcement August 29th - Rumor Time!

<< < (5/16) > >>

dkny6363:
What Six Flags are going to get coasters... Lately the chain gets about 2-3 total.

B-mac:
Six Flags America is rumored to get some sort of coaster for 2014, I have no clue about the other parks.

Blackhand1001:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on July 17, 2013, 05:09:04 PM ---How would the state allow a drop tower on Ka?  They didn't allow the old queue under the launch track.  I don't see this happening unless this is the last year for Ka.  (I don't know if I would miss it.)

-A low Maverick type coaster back in the old Hydro Flume area and the middle of Roaring Rapids.
-Get a Wooden Warrior
-Add something in the old Chiller area and fix up Old Country.

--- End quote ---

The issue with the queue going under the track was because that is where the launch took place. The tower itself is perfectly safe.

rjholla2003:
Lately, at the end of Safari Off Road Adventure, they have been addressing the fact that the baboons are absent from the SORA experience. They have been hinting at the fact that they wanted to figure out a way to showcase them, and "do it right", and stated that there should be "exciting plans" announced soon regarding them. With the location of the baboon area, as well as the drop tower rumors...it seems that they could play well with each other. I also could be thinking too much, lol.

jglonek:
So they are going to resurrect Freefall as a play place for the baboons!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version