Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Opening of the Toro

<< < (2/4) > >>

stew560:
Is that the order of the trip?

If so, can you change the order to go to Great Adventure last? That way you would have a better chance of going on El Toro.

sir clinksalot:
I'd also at least attempt to put in a 1/2 day at Knoebels. You don't need a full day at Dorney.

Sounds like a fun trip!!! Welcome to the boards.

Cyclonic:
Yeah, heck, I would skip Geauga Lake completely and put in a full day at Knoebels, you would be totally missing out on one of the best parks out there by not going there.

spawn:

--- Quote ---Is that the order of the trip?

If so, can you change the order to go to Great Adventure last? That way you would have a better chance of going on El Toro.
--- End quote ---

HELLO stew560

Then already we have planing I throw, also we have the Hotels, the rented car, that we must to give back in ohio, and cannot change planing. :(

--- Quote ---I'd also at least attempt to put in a 1/2 day at Knoebels. You don't need a full day at Dorney.

Sounds like a fun trip!!! Welcome to the boards.
--- End quote ---

HELLO sir clinksalot

Or we saw the possibility of visiting Knoebels, but or we have too many km that to cross in car and we do not want to do but. Ten in account that all tour we will do it in car and is many km

Aside, I believe that the Dorney Park has sufficient Coasters like taking advantage of all the day. Recently an association of in Spain (PKTK) was there and says here that it is a good park.

In any case thanks for the advice..:wink:

--- Quote ---Yeah, heck, I would skip Geauga Lake completely and put in a full day at Knoebels, you would be totally missing out on one of the best parks out there by not going there.
--- End quote ---

Aside from which we cannot change planing, it either does not seem good idea to change Geauga to me by Knoebels. First: so that GL comes from way between Kennywood and Cedar to us Point, second: so that we have happens of season of Dorney, that also allows us to enter GL

I was in GL in 2004 and I like the park, surely is not the best one, but it is a diversion park that I have been creating for very well its function. Coasters is well, to my I please much VILLAIN a quite wild, fast Wooden, and with enormous Air-times, also I liked Dominator, Steel Venom (my first lim), Thunderhawk (quite smooth to be a SLC), X-Flight (my first flying) etc.

I do not see either necessary to be everything a day in GL, for that reason single we will be noon. Day 1 of June we will visit the park, but on 3 or 4 afternoon we will go away to CP (days 2 and 3 of June also we will be in CP)

--- Quote ---Well if you guys speak English and need a tour guide for GADV. Let me know...
--- End quote ---

It is not necessary already we know the park, but in any case, if stays in the Park those days, podreis to identify to us rather well very easily, since we will wear t-shirts with the name of? Extream Coaster Tour.

Thanks for its interest...

:wink:

ChuckR:
Dorney park will not take long to do. That park you can easily do in 2 hours because there is hardly any lines there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version