Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Parent swap is coming !

<< < (2/2)

Kyrus:
Ya, I understand where you guys are coming from. I do agree and I am happy that the policy is being advertised more now, but at no point did we ever force the child to wait in line as well. Most of the time that was not possible because of strollers and things of that extent. We've always had the policy and we never forced the child to wait in line either, some of the parents just automatically assumed that they should just bring their child with them in the line, which is not true. But yeah, I am glad more people understand our policy now.

coastermom:
Hey last season my son had to wait in line every time we wanted to ride . After a number of times we just figured as parents we wouldn't ride anymore. I can tell you waiting in line with a 3 year old for over an hour is NO FUN!! I even went to GR and was told too bad that is the policy. I had this experience at every ride last season. That is why I am so excited if my son doesn't have to wait on line that would be the best thing ever !!! now me and hubby can enjoy the park with the kids .  :D Just wondering what ride were you at ? or what park ?

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: "coastermom" ---Just wondering what ride were you at ? or what park ?
--- End quote ---

While it isn't our decision, it is the recommendation of GadvUpdates for employees to keep this info private for thier own protection ;).

Kyrus:

--- Quote from: "WadeJ" ---
--- Quote from: "coastermom" ---Just wondering what ride were you at ? or what park ?
--- End quote ---

While it isn't our decision, it is the recommendation of GadvUpdates for employees to keep this info private for thier own protection ;).
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

coastermom:
Yeah I figured that information would be kept private . I am looking forward to seeing if the PS is like CP 'S PS and will make comming to the park with little kids more bearable for us as then we will all get a chance to ride the rides.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version