Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Parent swap is coming !

(1/2) > >>

coastermom:
on the SF site

My family is visiting with small children and the adults wish to ride some of the roller coasters, do you have any special arrangements for us?
At Six Flags Great Adventure Family Fun Rules! When you first visit the park, stop by Guest Relations and ask about our Child Swap Program. Adults visiting with small children will be able to swap off who waits on line for some of our more popular roller coasters, while the other members of the group take the children to enjoy some pint-sized fun

I really can't believe it I hope it is just as good if not better then the one at CP .  :P

Kyrus:
We've always been doing that at Six Flags.

Pashacar:
But it hadn't been well advertised or well executed until now.

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: "Kyrus" ---We've always been doing that at Six Flags.
--- End quote ---

We know ;)

Hopefully things will now be clearer to make it easier for the guests to understand as well as have consistant knowledge of the policy throughout the park operations :)

These are the little things that can make a difference down the road.

coastermom:
Yes I heard they were always doing it at SF but you had to wait in line with the child as I am understanding this new system will be more like CP 's system. I was e-mailed by the park after asking many times about it. It also says at the end that if will allow you to take the child to enjoy other attractions in the park while the party waits in line. This is a major PLUS for many parents  :lol:  especially me . So happy to see this in writing it was one reason I really enjoyed CP so much more then SF .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version