Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Official Febuary 20th Construction Tour Update!

<< < (3/7) > >>

PcMan:
I think it's great that the parks lets you guys in for pictures and such.
The updates from the last few visits show much more then the updates they offer on Six Flags site.

Any other parks letting in "outsiders" like here at Great Adventure.

Hats off to the Girls in the PR dept.

Thanks

ChuckR:
Official update is now up!! Hope you guys enjoy!

Febuary 20th Construction Tour!

ChuckR:
I just want to say something, everyone saying this ride is being built wayyy to slow! Yesterday alone, they were working on 6 parts of the ride!

They were putting up a bent for the start of the drop. Just to let you know the bent alone is taller than RT!

Another area they were working on is the anti-rollback for the lift, they were lifting a piece for it while we were there.

Another area, was for the second hill. They were laying down track while we were there.

Another area, was for RT's infield where they had at least about 30 guys working and pouring footers while we were there!

The final area was the workers putting together another bent to be lifted up into place.

I respect these guys and congratulate them on the hard work there doing for this ride! Because it looks amazing!!!

snowboard101:
Things are looking great! And i'm glad to see that RMT is getting a paint job.

Also with the hill that is currently up, is that the 2cd hill or 3rd because updates says 2cd and insider says 3rd.

GADVwow:
pcman:  Paramount's Kings Island usually has several construction tours for each of their new attractions (I think this may have started with Son of Beast), as does Holiday World, and now Beach Bend in Kentucky.  

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom also had numerous construction tours while Twisted Twins nee Twisted Sisters was being built.

That all being said, I think Six Flags Great Adventure has been most gracious.

Thanks for the updates!  I can't wait to ride this baby. . .I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a new coaster...oh, wait!  Yes, I can.  And that one was at Six Flags Great Adventure, too.  I still get goose bumps every time I ride it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version