Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Season Passes going up again?

<< < (6/7) > >>

PcMan:
[/quote]

Yes, that is correct stew. So did anyone get the "Blue passes" yet?

-KKR05[/quote]

I got the Blue/Purple passes last year in the mail  "upgrade"  with my same picture and the bring a friend passes

KingdaKaRuler05:
Thanks everyone for the info! I will probably just do what Chuck said during my week off this week :D

-KKR05

coastermom:
I get my passes through the credit card program but this year I will have to purchase one more for my son . I wonder do they still discount the add on passes to the family season pass? They use to give like a $10.00 discount. any ides if this still happens ?

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: "coastermom" ---I get my passes through the credit card program but this year I will have to purchase one more for my son . I wonder do they still discount the add on passes to the family season pass? They use to give like a $10.00 discount. any ides if this still happens ?
--- End quote ---

No discount when I purchased ours online.   Although I think that discount in the past only applied to buying a family 4-pack and we only purchased 3.

coastermom:
yeah it was after a family 4 pack.  I wonder if they will give it to us when we come?  I will let you all know. Also does anyone know if the coupon Book is going to be given out this season?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version