Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Season Passes going up again?

<< < (4/7) > >>

WadeJ:
I'm surprised nobody asked about my joy of seeing this all happening LOL

Here is my POV on things...

Yes, we are paying a higher price... ONLY IF you waited until the last minute.

This situation is 2-fold.  First, corporate now knows what to expect in terms of capacity.  They will finally be able to see a trend in terms of how many SP sales vs. day tickets, etc.

The other good reasoning behind this is that it will deter those that feel Gadv is a baby sitting service.  Ma may think twice about getting son a SP in July now that its a hundred bucks.  These guests were only there to hang out.  They weren't REALLY making the park any money and typically, were a big part of many of the problems the park faced on a daily basis.

Finally, when a 1 day pass is nearly 60 bucks and last year 50, having a SP @ $74.99 all season just didn't make sense.  It should be around double to make it pay for itself in 2 visits.  These changes should spark a greater sense of appreciation for the facilities as well allow for the great changes they have in store for all of us :)

KingdaKaRuler05:

--- Quote ---I think things are getting confused here. KKR05 is asking about the "Blue Card" passes that were automatically sent out by the park last year. I think Nozzy is referring to ordering online and getting them delivered with last years picture on them...

Two totally different animals...
--- End quote ---

Yes, that is correct stew. So did anyone get the "Blue passes" yet?

-KKR05

Bubba Z:
Nope, haven't seen them yet.

Nozzy:
Sorry I misunderstood :oops: .

Anyway, last year I think they came the week before the park opened, I remember buying passes online then less than 2 weeks before the season started and then them coming in the mail afterwards.

KingdaKaRuler05:
Oh, all right. Thanks for the info! Can you just renew your pass online, or do you have to follow the new "buy 2" rule?

-KKR05

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version