Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

No El Toro for Opening Day

<< < (3/7) > >>

Bubba Z:
^Not sure how much Sevart can influence UNION carpenters, but we will see.

snow, evil snow muhaha

DianaR:
Uhm, I'm not going to comment on the Carpenters, I heard they can be a bit on the scary side when angered LOL.

Cyclonic:
Bubba kinda hit on what I always say, the coaster is being built in the People's Republic of New Jersey, does anyone really expect it to open when the park would like it to open, and don't you think the park would like it to open on opening day?  I mean, really, some folks have to put it in some perspective.

Knoebels is building a Flying Turns.  Does anyone expect it to be done by April 29?  Will anyone complain when it is not?  Why bash on GAdv over something they can't control?  Remember, it is what it is.

CoasterPete:
Nevermind the fact that it's being built by NJ carpenters, but how about the fact that GA is our home park and we have some respect for it.  Let the rest of the coaster community bash the park for it, but as GA lovers we should defend our home park.  Be thrilled that we're getting this amazing coaster at all, rather than being upset at the park for not getting it open by opening day.  I personally will be thrilled whenever it opens and will be at the park for opening day regardless of what rides are open or closed.

Pete

PS-I'm not making this comment with any haste.  I just feel, as many of us already do, we need to just appreciate how lucky we are to be getting a new coaster at all.

DianaR:
Pete, except for here, 80% of the time I disgust people with my Pro- Six Flags attitude LOL. I am quite sure that just as was the case with Golden Kingdom, whatever amount of time it takes it WILL be well worth the wait an visually pleasing when all is said and done. I will wait patiently and, show support as I always have! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version