Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

New 2008 Park Map!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Millennium Force 44:

--- Quote from: chilled182 on March 20, 2008, 06:45:18 PM ---pc man I have been to Panda Express.  For the amount of food you get, its the cheapest way to eat in the park.

--- End quote ---

Yes it is the best way to go if you are eating in the park (and you like Chinese food). Not only do you get a lot, but it's good too =)

CoasterPete:
Panda Express was great and so was Wok N Roll.  My fiance and I always eat there because one plate is enough for the two of us.  Two people can eat for under $11 this way, if you share a plate, of course.

Pete

Steve:

--- Quote from: chilled182 on March 20, 2008, 06:45:18 PM ---another observation.. the Super teepee is still on the map, but the Conestoga wagon is gone.

--- End quote ---
Who ever said that park maps are 100% accurate? Its not like they are to scale.

GADVwow:

--- Quote from: CoasterPete on March 21, 2008, 04:41:44 PM ---Panda Express was great and so was Wok N Roll.  My fiance and I always eat there because one plate is enough for the two of us.  Two people can eat for under $11 this way, if you share a plate, of course.

Pete

--- End quote ---

I'd rather share the food.  Those plates are kind of tough and not very tasty.

Wow...running for his room

WadeJ:
The parking plaza issues are "supposed" to be resolved this year.  As for the rides, trust me guys, things will only get better.  Just be patient and enjoy what is left.  We still have one of the greatest collections of rides at any park and I know they are planning to build upon that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version