Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Fright Fest 2007

<< < (3/4) > >>

samara:
yes but how is the crowd going to be?
i really hope it isn't that bad.
every year i've seen a 4 hour wait for the hayrides..

coastermom:

--- Quote from: samara on September 24, 2007, 07:21:38 PM ---yes but how is the crowd going to be?
i really hope it isn't that bad.
every year i've seen a 4 hour wait for the hayrides..

--- End quote ---

It always tends to be the most crowded time of the year. For some reason even the past two weekends have been more crowded then some days in the summer. I think it has to do with the fact that there really isn't much else to do with the kids . Our pools are closed ,the beach is too cold and with a season pass it is a good day trip to keep them busy.

samara:
is there any other kind of updates or clarifications that anyone is aware of about fright fest?
sorry guys i'm just excited about it =D

ChuckR:
Alot more theming is up for Fright Fest, it looks just like last years. But I may be wrong...

Desiree81:
I'm pretty excited to go to Fright Fest again this year, no matter what they do or don't have. It's still enjoyable. I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite Ghoul in the park, The GhoulMaster (the dude who looks like a cross between Marilyn Manson and Willy Wonka) :P and the Dead Man's Party show! Not to forget any of the other ghouls either, because all of them are awesome!    ;D

Does anybody know about coupons that any fast food or Wawa has? I have 4 coke cans with the BOGO Free deal to use on Sunday the 7th, but I'll need more coupons for later on in October.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version