Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Fright Fest 2007

(1/4) > >>

WadeJ:

--- Quote ---It's thrills by day and chills by night as Six Flags Great Adventure is transformed during Fright Fest.  Bring the entire family to enjoy this annual festival, weekends, October 6-28.
It's spooky fun for everyone:

Kids can trick-or-treat from noon to 5:30 p.m. and receive a treat from their favorite Looney Tunes pals

See Professor Slither's Creepy Critters Show as he and his ghoulish gang conjure up bats, rats, snakes, spiders and more

Children 12 and under can show off their Halloween finest in the Kids' Costume Parade

As night falls, check out the new Movietown Cemetery Statue Garden where statues come to life, or beautiful Zambora who transforms into a gorilla beast

Dare to enter our FIVE Haunted Trails

--- End quote ---

Hopefully we'll have the full details soon  ;D

samara:
Straight from the six flags great adventure website:
Step inside, and you and three friends will step to the front of the line.  You'll also get a limited-edition T-shirts to commomorate your bravery.  But be warned.  We don't call it the Coffin of Fear for nothing.

i'm excited and scared at the same time. aah! lol. =P

WadeJ:
I'm not sure I could even watch yet alone try doing something like that LOL  Hopefully the media doesn't blow this stuff out of proportion like last season.

Thanks for bringing this thread back up samara.  It reminded me to make mention of the 5th annual blood drive. 

The Blood Drive runs from 8:30AM - 2:30PM on October 6th.  By giving blood you get into the park for free that day!  Of course, this isn't all that exciting for Season Pass holders but still give blood if you can :)

Reminder:  You must by 17 or older, weigh at least 110lbs and be in good health.

Dubya91:
Im imagining the "Coffin of Fear" being something like Fear Factor where you get thrown in with worms, snakes, etc.

Thats good to know that they're running a blood drive, thats a good deal

Majortom1981:
what is the prize for doing the coffin ? I used to work in a funeral palor and have been in one and I have been in 3 comas so the worms or what ever are nothing. If its exit passes or something maybe i will be a good samaritin and get them and hand them out to little kids . lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version