Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

2008 - ???

<< < (2/6) > >>

PcMan:
Lets get a count
anyone know ?

I here something in St louis

and this from todays screamscape

2008 - New Attractions, Great Adventure - Rumor - (8/31/07) The latest rumor indicates that some kind of family sized coaster may be on the way next season. I suppose this could be either a spinning style coaster like Tony Hawk, or perhaps something as simple as a Wild Mouse. Anyone know more?

Robert T Ackerman:
The only park I've heard of getting any new coasters was the rumors that were the same as what Tom posted.

Maybe they are going to install the "relocated" coasters that they took from AstroWorld?

Dubya91:
What is left from AW and are they worth the time and the money to maintain them?

Robert T Ackerman:
Great Escape has an SLC that could be worth opening for that park. SFA has Ultra Twister which would be great if they could get it running right. I'm not really sure what else is still SF, since DL has the stand-up coaster.

Dubya91:
Hmmm, It wouldnt surprise me to see the SLC go up, I thought that the bobsleds at Great escape were being removed for the SLC they have being stored...It was probably a rumor  :-\

Im sure these AW rides will be erected, if not this offseason, then probably next....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version