Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

2008 - ???

<< < (5/6) > >>

Bubba Z:
I would have really enjoyed the pool bar. Anyone want to buy a set of Blue Prints. Just Kidding!  ;)

coasterrider1998:

--- Quote from: overlord on September 03, 2007, 11:38:02 AM ---I think some of us will be heartbroken next season but I believe the park will grow stronger and become more of a travel destination rather than attraction.

--- End quote ---

I would love to try and summarize it Clint.

I believe that Chiller will be going. Now what is going in that area...I surely don't know.

/Cr98\

ChuckR:

--- Quote ---2008 - New Attractions - Rumor - (9/12/07) The latest buzz over the rumored Dark Knight indoor coaster rumor are quite interesting to say the least. We?ve been hearing on and off how it may be a spinning coaster and others saying it wont be, and we think we have the solution to the question now. Before Mack?s spinning coaster opened at Knott?s this past summer Mack?s first version of that same ride system was the EuroMIR which features the same cars, but all of the spinning movement is controlled by the ride to allow the riders to face whatever direction they want at that moment and then lock back into place for the coaster segments.
--- End quote ---

::)

coasterrider1998:
It's screamscape...haha

/Cr98\

Majortom1981:
LOL dont go by screamscape (trust me on that ) . They should make a dark ride based on zelda. That would draw sucha crowd to the park.

I am scared that all we will see is a wild mouse coaster that uses the building of chiller for the que. I am really hoping they don't do that. I would rather them work on a dark ride for two years in the chillers spot then just get a wild mouse.

A dark ride would be perfect(even a wild mouse inside that is themed is better then an outside standard wild mouse). It would be a third ride that is indoors that can be ridden if it rains and helps get more rides for the inbetweeners and people who are scared of the big coasters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version