Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

2008 - ???

(1/6) > >>

Ogolo:
This is the time of year we start wondering what the park will do next season?
So what will Six Flags be up to in 2008?

I think it would be nice to see the park use the Nintendo partnership for some kind of themed ride.
I don't know if their agreement would allow this, but imagine a Donkey Kong or Mario themed ride.

No more Batman themed rides and no more Kid Sections please.

I'd even go for another year off without expansion if it meant another season like 2007!

Any other ideas other than "Something Spicy"?

WadeJ:
No more Batman themed rides ?  :-\   Not even using other charactors from the Batman francise?

Me thinks we'll see some Movie Town action.   IMO, this area is due for a massive makeover  ;D

coastermom:
Well as I walked through this area yesterday  ( No no TR yet )I did make the observation on how quiet it was over there . From the music express to BTR there were no rides open. B&RTC as well as water effect were both closed . Now without FF :( and with no show in the arena it is extreamly dead in that area. Even if we got no new rides we need to do something in that area. There aren't even people walking over there anymore. I don't even think there was a show in the other arena / theater either was there?? I would love to see something along the lines of a pandamunium over there maybe like the one in WDW 'S AK . There could be a people muncher if it was run the right way.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

ChuckR:
I agree, a revamp of the whole Movie Town area will be great. Who knows what they got planned for next year!

WadeJ:
Hmmmmm.....  SFI installing 8 new coasters is confirmed in this article http://www.thestreet.com/funds/madmoneywrap/10376316.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version