Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Our 1st 2007 Update!

<< < (14/15) > >>

Ogolo:
Hmm...New website. 
Maybe a ride status page that gets updated daily is coming?
That would be nice!

coastermom:
OH NO Parent Swap changes !! Wade now don't play with me here  I do hope all things will go well with this policy . It has made our trips 100 % more enjoyable. I really do hope they are changes for the better  . Now you got me all nervous .  AHHH I don't know which face :) or :( ???

WadeJ:
Well, if it made your trips 100% more enjoyable then I think they will now be 110% more enjoyable.  Its just being better organized, explained, distributed and trained on :).

coastermom:
YEAH ... I tell you it really has made going to the park so much better. We really enjoy being able to have both parents enjoy the park when we go with our 3 kids  which is all the time LOL . With no one to help out with  our son who is too small to ride  we have to bring him so this is truley a HUGE plus for us. I am glad to see it get a little more attention We were just so glad that they started it. :)

Dubya91:
This is gearing up to be one of the best seasons GADV has had yet, this update is like watching a movie trailer for a great movie thats gonna come out!

^ Itll work for you guys, Nitro and Wiggles World will now be adjacent to each other

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version