Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Our 1st 2007 Update!

<< < (13/15) > >>

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: coastersue on March 12, 2007, 07:05:38 PM ---That's what I want to do, but Rich is a party pooper.  He thinks it's too hot there in the summer.  I'm sure I would agree since I don't like heat, but I'd be willing to try it if it means I can ride Montu year-round.  :-)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but couldn't you counter-argue that its too freakin cold here in the winter???

GADVwow:
Hmmm.

So, though a bit young, y'all could join the snowbirds!

WadeJ:
nice lol

btw- I'm postponing my updated update to the update until either later tonight or tomorrow morning.  Its been a crazy day.  Nothing that exciting anyway...

coastersue:

--- Quote from: WadeJ on March 12, 2007, 07:27:24 PM ---Yeah, but couldn't you counter-argue that its too freakin cold here in the winter???

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, no, he loves the cold and snow.  I actually do like snow too, but not at the expense of having the parks closed.

WadeJ:
Here are a few more tidbits I can share regarding this season:

Wok & Roll will become a Panda Express

Carnegie Deli will become a Cold Stone Creamery (not sure if a new Carnegie Deli will open elsewhere though)

The Funnel Cake place (shown below) over by the bumper cars will become a Ben & Jerrys.

There will be new nametags for the cast (I believe everybody)

There will be new uniforms for many cast (see RJ's post)

Expect some changes (GOOD ONES!) to the parent swap process

The ice cream location across from the new Flash Pass building (I think!) will also become a Ben & Jerrys.

For some reason, the statues on the sides of Batmans entrance were removed.  Let us hope they are either being repaired or replaced.  I didn't happen to notice their status while we were in the park because a large truck was parked in front of the ride entrance.  But I did manage to get this picture:

I'll add more as I learn more. :)

EDIT:  I almost forgot a  MAJOR change that should make everybody happy - A BRAND NEW, from the ground up, web site that will contain useful information for planning your day :)  Look for this site to go online by the end of next week :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version