Other Stuff > Anything Goes

Anything Goes!

<< < (334/339) > >>

GADVwow:
And if you think that is realistic, I have a bridge I will be happy to sell you.  I think it is in Brooklyn.

I'd allow at LEAST an hour and a half.  I've done that trip a few times! :)

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: coastermom on March 15, 2010, 07:09:56 PM ---Anyone know how far Disney land is from Six Flags Magic mountain ? Just wondering may do it as a sweet 16 trip next spring for my daughter ! Whoo ..

--- End quote ---
Just did the trip last week :D

I'd say 2 hours based on normal traffic.  As for Magic Mountain, unless you get lucky with crowds, I'd get a flash pass.  Even with a VERY light crowd, Terminator had a 1 1/2 hour wait.  X2 and Tatsu weren't much better so I can't imagine a "busy" day at that park but I'd simply compare it to Great Adventure on a busy Saturday in July or August :).

AV Matt:
Magic Mountain is very hit or miss with ride wait times. Sometimes is horrible, other times lots of coasters are walk-ons while others still have a 30-60 minute wait.

coastermom:

--- Quote from: WadeJ on March 15, 2010, 09:45:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: coastermom on March 15, 2010, 07:09:56 PM ---Anyone know how far Disney land is from Six Flags Magic mountain ? Just wondering may do it as a sweet 16 trip next spring for my daughter ! Whoo ..

--- End quote ---
Just did the trip last week :D

I'd say 2 hours based on normal traffic.  As for Magic Mountain, unless you get lucky with crowds, I'd get a flash pass.  Even with a VERY light crowd, Terminator had a 1 1/2 hour wait.  X2 and Tatsu weren't much better so I can't imagine a "busy" day at that park but I'd simply compare it to Great Adventure on a busy Saturday in July or August :).

--- End quote ---

I would so get Flash Passes . I did my older daughters sweet 16 at the Hard Rock Hotel in Universal Florida a few years ago with a few of her friends but this time we are going to do a family trip and my daughter is going to bring some friends along . We all really want to go to Six Flags Magic mountain and Disney in CA . I am pretty sure we will need two cars and two rooms but it will be well worth it . Doing my research now to see if this is the way we are going or if she wants to do just friends at USF and IOA like her sister . Thanks for the tip !

nitrorox1414:
Is The Hurricane at Dania Beach worth it? I will be in fort Lauderdale and dont know what to do my extra days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version