Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Aerial Photo UPDATE - January 21, 2007

(1/3) > >>

FlyinPhil:
Hi everyone,

What started out as a frigid morning turned out to be an awesome flying day. I arrived at the park 2,000 feet overhead at about 11:30 AM, completing 2 CCW circles....Here is what I noted:

* Riptide is completely removed.
* Wiggle's World area is being cleared but NO foundations have been constructed.
* Chiller's Zero G's are completely removed with NO track sections present anywhere.
* Free Fall's spot is cleared and vacant, but the queue and exit ramp is nicely intact.
* Spinmeister's spot is still vacant, as is Chaos'.
* Nitro had a train 1/4 of the way up the lift hill...I was shocked to see a train in January wacko.gif
* MOST Parking Lot toll booths have been removed.
* It looks as if the Safari will have a NEW entrance.
* Many NEW roads have been placed between the overflow lot, the Safari and Hurricane Harbor.
* Switlik House views that show its close proximity to the park and Safari.
* NO progress or construction started on the Safari Exploration station (at least none that I saw).

Well, that's about it, aside from whatever anyone else can extract from the photos, which can be viewed HERE

Enjoy !!!  ;)

PcMan:
Great update.
Those Nitro colors really pop out

ChuckR:
That is strange about Nitro's train...

PcMan:
sources have confirmed that the zero-G rolls on both sides of The Chiller have been removed and will be replaced with just a straight piece of track to connect to the return spike.

source:
www.screamscape.com/html/six_flags_great_adventure.htm

FoN:
^Wow. Im suprised by that.

Phil,you are amazing. Nice pics as always. Why would NITRO's train be on track this early for?

YAY! 1st post here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version