Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

2007 Park Operating Schedule?

<< < (5/7) > >>

ChuckR:
Opening on a Monday? Strange...

But, maybe that means they will have a season pass event the weekend before?

MForce23:
 On the two fridays that the park is open for frightfest the park is open fron 1pm-9pm. Why 9pm when the last two fridays are usually crowded.

You have to love the four days of early morning ert though!!

CoasterPete:
Like coastermom said, the 10:30 opening isn't such a bad thing.  Half of the coasters and most rides aren't open at 10am either.  As far as the Fright Fest fridays goes, yeah we all loved it, but it was dead and probably not worth it money wise for the park to be open.  It makes sense to me not to be open the first two Fridays.  The two Fridays it is open, well those times don't make much sense to me either, but we'll see.  The only major concern I have, that won't really affect any of us, is that the constant changing of opening times during the spring will confuse guests.  It's not a major issue but it may baffle some people.

Pete

Dubya91:
It works for me, thats an extra 30 minutes of sleep, so i can leave the island at 9:45 and get there just when the gates open

1.5 Hours of Rise and Scream is awsome

WadeJ:
The Friday night fright fest being axed is simply a matter of staffing - or lack there of.  It is to difficult to obtain enough seasonal workers that time of year.

That extra half hour will do wonders for them in terms of opening rides on time WITH the park opening along with having enough staff ready to go.  It will also help with the number of hours a week the under age crew works.  Each half hour adds up!

edit:  I should add as somebody else mentioned, Friday nights also weren't all that crowded to make it worth their while as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version