Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Photo TR: Great Adventure from the lake...

(1/3) > >>

ChuckR:
Well on Friday, me and Ian took a trip out to GADV. I wanted to test my new camera I got for Christmas, plus I wanted some KFC.  ;D

Here we are testing out the camera at the gas station...

Yup, thats me...

Ian...

So, after the 25 minute drive out there. We arrive at the lake and snap some pictures. In one of the pictures, it looks like Eruption is missing a tower? Also, looks like Chiller hasn't been touched yet and thats basically all I could see. Here are the photos...

I'm still getting use to everything on the camera, so I apologize for the quality...

There you can see, it only looks like two towers are up?

I like this...

Well that's about it, there is a big lot thats been cleared of trees right in front of the park. It's probaly for a house, but who knows. Now onto KFC, this is definitely the best one around and I recommend those honey barbaque wings.

PcMan:
Good report
but burn that hat   :)
what model camera did you get  ?

MForce23:
Great job chuck!! That was realy good kfc. The best kfc I have had in a long time. ;)

Hannah:
 Thanks for the lake pictures! Another great spot to take pictures is from rt 526. Did you sit in the KK seat at KFC?  Anyway,  I can't wait until the park opens.

Bubba Z:
Chuck, three years ago I took the very same pictures. Thing is they also show Eruption missing a tower. Maybe it's just the angle...looks for the picture to post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version