Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

New for 2007...

<< < (2/7) > >>

rjholla2003:
Raise your hand if you foresee many problems due to toll plazas being vandalized on busy days to the point where they will not work for the whole day and hurt throughput for the remainder of the day, if not several days.

* rjholla2003 raises hand* rjholla2003 also loves me text.

WadeJ:
IF, and its a big IF they install a decent system, I actually think this might be better.  Nearly every center city Philly parking garage is now automated and it works well.  Think of it this way, EVERY lane can be open now.

I do agree that installing an automated system AND charging 15 bucks is sorta lame, but at least there will be more open lanes and they might actually open on time!

I somewhat applaud them for trying something to work around staffing problems.  Whatever way you look at it, they can't get enough attendants.  And on any given day, some don't show up at all, others quit and others show up late.  I don't see more staff growing on trees so I think this might be the only reasonable alternative.

Lets just hope it works and is more reliable than some of the rides.

PcMan:
I agree it can be done.
And where is that Season pass parking gate  ?  I know to the left but some days it's so crowed its hard to get over to the left  but I always find a way he he he  ;)
THey should have a way we can just pull up and scan our parking pass.

Widen the roads in and out

WadeJ:
I wonder if they are thinking of doing something like Rafiki's Planet Watch (conservation station) at Disneys Animal Kingdom?  It would be even cooler if they added a wilderness train type ride to get to this new area from inside of Great Adventure.

Ogolo:
Maybe have it so people can pay for their parking with the EZPass system?
But for some reason I doubt they would allow Private Businesses utilize the system.
It would make a lot of sense.
Pull thru and your parking is paid!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version