Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

New for 2007...

<< < (5/7) > >>

WadeJ:
/\ Don't think it will be a water play area anymore.......

overlord:

--- Quote from: coastermom on October 28, 2006, 11:51:03 AM ---wiggles world OH NO  :o..enough sadi on that. i don't really care what the theme is as long as the rides are up and running . I do hope that they include the canyon area in the rehab. It is getting pretty old now correct me if i am wrong but hasn't that been there since it was adventure rivers ??  ::)

--- End quote ---
It was definately there in the mid 90's and before Nitro. I remember playing in the wading pools when I was a young critter and my mom would tell me not to get the water in my mouth. :D

coastermom:
 ;D Glad to see I am not the only mom yelling at the kids to keep the water out of their mouths!!! :P

Wade I don't know if not keeping some sort of water area there is such a great idea. that means the only water area is over by KK and on really hot days it may just get too crazy at that one end. I hope what ever it is that the kids will enjoy it more then what we have now.

overlord:
If they were smart about the water issue, they would make Hurricane Harbor connected somehow so that maybe it would be included in the price of admission?

WadeJ:
Well, the new parking lot setup is intentionally designed to accomadate this.

--- Quote ---"This will allow guests to enter any one of the three theme parks as well as cross connect from one to the other," Kataryniak said, adding, "but at the same time have a smooth flow ... at the toll plaza so that we can move traffic more quickly through the toll plazas."
--- End quote ---

I am so grateful they decided to tackle these issues such as the parking configuration, connecting the parks and the exit roads BEFORE building the new hotel.  It actually seems like there is real planning going on.

As for Koala Canyon, I could be wrong but I have a feeling those 2 new rides will be going in that area.  This section does date back to when Adventure Rivers was built.  It was left back there and never really kept up since.  Hopefullly they do something with this area because I'd rather see something instead of a closed gate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version