Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

New for 2007...

<< < (3/7) > >>

ChuckR:
How would SP parking work?

PcMan:
THat would be cool
I have a EZPass  but I already paid for my 2007 park pass
but yes some kind of ez pass TYPE  system would work great .They could make there own proprietary system. 
have 2 lanes for the electronic pass so we could just drive through.

THey could just make there own system

Also the suits and been counters love these because it keeps track of what and when you visit and from where  like NJ,NY.PA,CT  license plates and model of vehicle etc.
but when it all comes down to it it will coat to much.

OK I know I got a wondering imagination

Tom out

overlord:

--- Quote from: GADVwow on October 26, 2006, 03:36:19 PM ---Okay, I'll say it.

AUTOMATED toll plazas?  AUTOMATED?

To collect fifteen bucks, they are also going to save labor and cost? 

Sigh.

--- End quote ---
And the money saved from not having to pay Booth Attendants will go directly into the repair fund because Six Flags isnt spotless on the maintenance. ;) I guess they feel its cheaper then having to pay Booth Attendants to put up with crap from Bennies when they find out its $40 to park.

What really needs to be addressed is the condition of the parking lot asphalt. Its horrible. It feels like I am offroading sometimes with all the pot holes. A a complete repaving is necessary. Also...GET THAT SP LOT UP!

David Jr:
^ That's why i own a Jeep, potholes are no problem 8).

overlord:
They should replace the non-existent trams whenever I go with personal ATV's to go through the parking lot. You could probably put a price on it and you have your new ride.

Its not that its bumpy persay thats the problem. They did that crap half a$$ job in 2005 and just painted over the existing lines. So now its hard to see what spot I am exactly parking in. Especially on rainy days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version